No Products in the Cart
Our Milanese Stainless Steel Metal Bands for Fitbit Versa are best on the market top quality bands.
Enjoy wearing these silky smooth, breathable, non-allergic, easy to replace Milanese straps with a variety of colours for every occasion, mood, part of the day. Personalize your Fitbit Versa and be elegant, modern and stylish.
All bands passed RAC abrasion test and 24 hours salt spray test which ensures unbeatable durability in the harshest conditions. These nickel free bands comply with all certificates including RoHS, SGS, CE, EN71 and REACH.
12 months warranty !!!
· An adjustable strong magnetic clasp
· Large Size: Suitable for 5.3"-6.7" wrist
· Small Size: Suitable for 6.3"- 9.1" wrist
· Premium 316L stainless steel breathable Mesh
· Durable top quality grade 430 stainless steel connectors
· Unique woven mesh loop design
· Most advanced vacuum electro-plating
· Perfect fit for any wrist
· Comfortable to wear
· Easy to install and replace with no tools required
· Silky smooth feel
· Extremely durable
· Perfect for any occasion
· Milanese Magnetic Wrist Band
· Fitbit Versa is not included
It is compatible with Fitbit Versa, Versa Lite and Versa 2.
This model is not compatible with Fitbit Versa 3.
* Pictures listed are for reference only. Due to the differences in screens we cannot guarantee that what you see on the screen will look exactly the same as an actual product.
** Fitbit is a registered trademark of Fitbit, Inc.
*** This product was not produced by Fitbit and Fitbit does not service or warrant this product.
I have been looking for a better quality watch band for some time as the others I have used have gotten scratched up and tarnished quiet quickly. This band is of absolute great quality, is very scratch resistant and very durable.
Looks very stylish
Pro tip: go to Youtube and watch the band replacement videos prior to doing this. Some of the reviews complained about how long and arduous it is to install, but it took me less than 5 minutes thanks to research. It's super functional as it's one piece (like a wrist belt) instead of two pieces of silicone that comes standard with Fitbits. It feels way better than the awful clasp on silicone bands, its mesh-like so it's breathable but small enough that it doesn't pull your hair. The magnet is pretty strong and does a great job of holding it secure, I found this increases the reliability and effectiveness of the heart rate monitor.
Beyond was described perfectly in description. The magnet that holds the watch and tacked on your arm is very strong and does not move.
Magnetic band works well, but sometimes slips a little making it loose. Happens normally during sleep with band on.